Friday, April 22, 2011

Mr. Fixit

Braden is my handyman around the house lately. He is always ready for a fix-it problem to solve.

Today it was the sweeper. Our sweeper is cheap and it always seems to need attention. I have no desire to buy a new one until this one just flat out breaks, so we baby it along.

Maddie was sweeping this morning and the belt ended up breaking. I put Braden on the job and within about 10 minutes, we had it fixed!

I'm so thankful for my handy little guy!
I love the little tongue sticking out in concentration:)

2 comments:

  1. Seriously, I am SO looking forward to having my own in-house "Mr. Fixit" someday!

    Any tips on encouraging the development of those skills now??

    ReplyDelete
  2. He has always helped Matt with projects around the house. He definitely has the natural "knack" for that sort of thing so we encourage it by letting him help!

    ReplyDelete