A funny Braden story:
Braden: Mom, is there something called "Parent Training"? Like, in college they teach you how to be a parent?
Me: No...
Braden: So after college [we brainwash them that the order is college, marriage, THEN babies] we get married and all of the sudden in 10 weeks [or 9 months...I guess we have some things to teach Braden...] we have a baby....it is just up to us to figure out what to do with it?
By this time I am holding back the laughs and say, "Yep...pretty much!"
He ponders this in silence for awhile and says, "Oh well...I'll be at work most of the time anyway!"
Gotta love Braden. I already pray for his wife!!:)
Love this!! Another one to send in to Readers Digest!
ReplyDeleteHa! Hilarious . . . all of it. And yes, definitely RD-worthy, too. ;)
ReplyDeleteDefinitely made me laugh out loud!!!
ReplyDeleteHilarious!!! He's going to be really confused when his wife is still pregnant after 10 days!
ReplyDelete