Tuesday, November 29, 2011

November...

Oh, November...where did you go??

It's been awhile since I posted.  So much going on around here the blog has been the last thing on my mind. I did want to take some time to show what we've been doing this month!

The week before Thanksgiving, Matt traveled to Pittsburgh.  He dropped us off at Mom and Dad's for the week. It was nice to get away, and we were able to help with pre-Christmas festivities such as baking cookies and tree decorating!

The kids didn't complain too much about doing schoolwork at Grandma's, but I knew they thought it just wasn't right!  They did sneak in a bit of cousin time in the evenings.  Kelem and Brycen even had school cancelled on Tuesday due to a gas leak...perfect timing:)
The boys playing the DS...
while the girls were hard at work decorating Grandma's tree!
A must-have at Grandma's house during Christmas is the train under the tree.

Pictures to come on our combined Christmas/Thanksgiving with my side of the family!

No comments:

Post a Comment