Maddie, Braden and Kinslee desperately wanted a Valentine's Day party this year. They were so concerned and kept asking me if we were going to have one. I knew they would be at mom and dad's that week, so I didn't plan a party, but got them a little Valentine's surprise.
Big Hershey Kisses!
They all three were awed at the immense amount of chocolate that was theirs to eat. Maddie was the first to dive in to hers. Then she made the mistake of reading the side of the box....
...and realized that the kiss contained 1000 calories! She was surprised at the amount, but it didn't stop her from nibbling on it a little each day.
And the kids got to go to a Valentine's party at mom and dad's church, so they still got their party!
A precious sight I found this week when heading downstairs.
We're ready for the weekend here. Looking forward to some relax time!
No comments:
Post a Comment