Happy Birthday to Maddie!
Today Maddie turns 11 years old.
Her 11-year old interests are knitting, crocheting, reading, baking, art and soccer.
As of right now, her desire is to be a missionary when she grows up. She desperately wants to go on a missions trip!
She is generally a huge help to me around the house and offers to do tasks that she knows needs to be done when she can tell I'm overwhelmed.
She is a thinker and a learner and loves spending one-on-one time with people.
I'm thankful for our beautiful daughter and pray that she continues to learn who she is in Christ and that she grows to be a young woman who desires to serve God in whatever way He chooses for her!





With helping skills like it seems this girl's got, Julie, I could name a dozen families with young kids on the field who would take the summer help in a heartbeat! I bet you can too! :) True service + cross culture exposure = great intro to missions!
ReplyDeleteJust a thought . . . she will be 12 next summer . . . ;)
Awesome pics! Happy birthday to a beutiful young lady...inside and out. So exciting o see God working in her life and growing her into the young lady He desires her to be.
ReplyDelete