Monday, August 13, 2012

Nerf War

Matt and I just got back from a week long trip to Maine while the kids were with Grandma at Cousin Camp 2012.  I'm hoping to have time this week to post some pictures from the trip!

Today, however, is Matt's birthday.  It was a busy first day back to normal schedule, so his celebrating was split up. Last night he got his gift...his Nerf gun so now he can defend himself against Braden!

The warriors prepared for battle...Matt even came out with war paint on his face, which Braden was very jealous of!
Maddie, Kinslee and Josie joined in...not on one specific side or the other, but having fun anyway!
I love the look on Matt's face.  
Kinslee was the spy. She and Braden had walkie talkies and she was giving clues all along the way.
You see Josie in most of these pictures. Josie has a love/hate relationship with the Nerf gun.  She is a target many times, so anytime the gun comes out, she starts barking like crazy.  But she was loving the war last night!!





The first of many Nerf  battles to come, I'm sure!

2 comments:

  1. love, love, LOVE these pictures!!! Matt and Braden's relationship is the reason Steve would love a boy! They looked like they were having such a blast!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Matt definitely looks ready for war! Love it!

    ReplyDelete