We started off our trip with a visit to Steve & Katie, Bella and Evie in Atlanta. Mom and Dad were there for the weekend, too. Maddie loved following Bella all around!
Evie is the sweetest little girl ever. She's so smiley and happy!
Braden got a ride on Steve's bike. He was a little scared, but loved it!
Although I was sick over the weekend, we had lots of fun catching up with Steve and Katie. Thanks, guys!
Florida was next. We had such awesome weather. About 78 and sunny each day! While Matt was working Monday and Tuesday, the kids and I relaxed at the pool.
These first two days were very long for Matt, who spent about 10 hours sitting in a conference, but it was nice for the kids to have some pool time. The sickness that I had over the weekend managed to travel through the rest of us. Thankfully the kids were over it mostly by Wednesday so we could enjoy the parks.


No comments:
Post a Comment