Saturday, May 25, 2013

First Hike

We celebrated the start of the holiday weekend with our first hike at the gorge last night.  It's crazy that our first hike was the end of May...usually we are there in March or April, but this spring's weather has been crazy!

We parked and walked at a different place this time.  It ended up being a longer hike than we expected...probably about an hour and a half of steady walking (at my pace...which is much faster than everyone else's...I keep everyone moving! I think it is from my Cedarville days. I had to learn to walk fast  in the freezing weather.)  We were all happy to see the van at the end!
The snake we had fun tormenting.

We finished our night with a trip to Young's.  Maddie scored big time...her favorite, Cookie Dough, was the flavor of the week!

No comments:

Post a Comment