Thursday, August 15, 2013

Kinslee's Birthday- Take 2

I thought I had better get back to this blog and finish up Kinslee's birthday posts so we could move on to other things!  

Kinslee loves getting to celebrate her birthday during cousin camp. Some years we are not there, but this year we got to celebrate with her!

Kinslee chose hamburgers and salt&vinegar chips for her birthday dinner. This girl can never have too many burgers.
The big 8 year old with her pile of presents!
Her new favorite T-shirt: "Brother for sale...All sales final!"
And her birthday dessert choice was watermelon sherbet cake. Not my idea of a fun dessert after coming off of the Whole30, but she likes it!!
She is quite proud that she's now 8.  It seems like this is the stage in life where Maddie started changing rapidly.  My little girl is growing up!!

1 comment:

  1. Happy belated birthday to Kinslee! I haven't been keeping up with reading blogs lately so I'm just now reading stuff today. Oh, and Lay's Kettled Cooked Sea Salt & Vinegar chips are my absolute favorite! Surprise to see that someone else likes salt & vinegar since Dustin can't stand them, lol.

    ReplyDelete