Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Finally Finishing Up...

I'm not that great about keeping this blog up to date. 

I decided to finally hop on and finish posting about our DC trip that was two weeks ago now!

We visited Georgetown, which I loved. That day it was raining, so we walked the streets and found a little restaurant called Tackle Box to eat in.  Our tradition is to get fried haddock on our business trips, and this little restaurant did not disappoint!  It was kind of like a Five Guys, but for fish.

While we were waiting for our food, we had some fun with the camera: 
The kids wanted to get pictures of our best "scared" faces. 

And this is Kinslee's scared face.
 I'm not sure it is a "scared" look, but I wouldn't want to be on the receiving end of that look!

1 comment:

  1. LOL - Kinslee's "scared" face! I don't think I would want to make her mad either :-)

    ReplyDelete