Monday, February 16, 2015

Home Renovations

It's February already and I severely neglected our family blog. 

Honestly the only reason I keep this up is for the kids.  They absolutely love looking through old blog books. The books are out at least once a week. And since I don't get pictures printed anymore, I feel like I need to document their childhood somehow. 

So here I am, with the thought of trying to figure out how to make up for the last month and a half. In deciding to just start from today. 

This is going to be our year for home renovations. Our dishwasher was going out so that was the first thing on the list. 
A little fun with the dog in the dishwasher rack. 
Out with the old...
In with the new! 
It's not a super exciting home renovation but it was necessary!

No comments:

Post a Comment