Wednesday, January 12, 2011

8 Years Old!

Braden turned 8 years old on Saturday!  It seems like the poor guy always gets the raw end of the deal with his birthday being just 2 weeks from Christmas.  We just get back into the swing of things and before I know it, it's birthday time!  We had Matt's family over for dinner and Maddie made Braden's cake...he wanted his Mii character on the top!

 My prayer is that God blesses Braden with another healthy year.  Braden has turned into a very compassionate, helpful, studious little guy. I'm very thankful for him!

I got my blog book in the mail yesterday for the year 2010.  This is always an exciting time...the kids (and Matt) love looking at the year in review.  Many times I wonder why I keep up this blog, but the blog book is one of my main reasons! It acts as my scrapbook...I find it easier to take time out of one or two days a week to write on the blog...but I would never spend that time scrapbooking.  So with a few clicks at the end of the year, I have my yearly blog book done and on the way!
The kids are enjoying a snow day today. They've been busily playing and imagining all morning. It is sunny right now and we need to get out enjoy the snow before the sun is gone!

2 comments:

  1. How do you get a blog book? I never new this could be done and would solve all my dilemmas about scrapbooking. I don't like to scrapbook in general and a blog book would be great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Steph!
    Go to http://blog2print.sharedbook.com/blogworld/printmyblog/index.html
    And follow their directions! It was one of those things that I told Matt "wouldn't it be great if you could turn your blog into a book?!" So he typed in "blog to book" on google and there it was! We've gotten one the past three years. You can put in whatever dates you want the book to have. I always do Jan-Dec in one book. Hope it works for you...and much easier than scrapbooking:)

    ReplyDelete