Tuesday, January 18, 2011

MLK Weekend

This time of year it feels like the kids have off so much school that a holiday isn't really that special.  What was special about MLK Day, though, was that Matt had off too!

Sunday night the kids had friends from church over for a sleepover. This was Braden's first official "friend" sleepover...he's done it before with cousins at Grandma's house, but wow, was he excited!!
 I can just hear Braden's crazy laugh as I look at this picture.  This is definitely a picture we'll pull out when those boys are in high school!
The girls taking over the pancake making.

They were a pretty easy crew to handle...quiet in their rooms around 9:30 (but probably didn't fall asleep until 10:30). The girls read during that time..not sure what the boys did! And I love it that their movie of choice was Little House on the Prairie. Can we keep them at this age forever?!

So thankful for good friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment