Monday, February 14, 2011

BCTC

Matt and I had the opportunity to go to Indiana last week for the Biblical Counseling Training Conference.  What a week! I highly recommend this conference to everyone.  Matt says it was the best Biblical training he has ever had.  Very applicable and so convicting...life-changing!

I took Track 2...if I had to sum up 5 days of teaching, I'd say I learned that in order to help others, I need to make sure I am loving Jesus and that I am passionate about Him.  If my heart is in the right place, it will overflow to others.  If I realize who I am in Christ and delight in what He has done for me, then I will be able to share the hope I have with others.  In the words of one of the speakers:  "Others can't catch what I don't have!"

I had gotten $45 in gift certificates, so Matt and I took full advantage of the resources in their bookstore. I've got my reading material for the next few months!  I'll try to share my thoughts on the books as I read them.


Thanks to Mom and Dad for coming to watch the kiddos...We so appreciate it!

No comments:

Post a Comment