A couple of weeks ago Kinslee's teacher sent home a very thorough evaluation of Kinslee's progress this year. One of the goals she had was that she wanted Kinslee to be writing stories a few sentences long in writing workshop.
I hadn't thought about it before the letter, but Kinslee definitely doesn't write many "stories". I put it in the back of my mind to try to get her to do this in the near future. Either she read my mind, or (more likely) her teacher has been working with her. She has been writing stories like crazy lately! Last night at bedtime she worked on this story about "Grmy".
Translation: Germy lived in a tooth. The tooth belonged to a girl. Her name is Sally. Germy decided to make a cavity.
The cutest part of this story is her spelling!!
She also included a picture of Germy:
That's one nasty looking germ!
LOL! I love it!
ReplyDeleteLove these little stories they write at this age! She's growing up so fast!
ReplyDelete