Thursday, April 7, 2011

Time Is Ticking...

I am thrilled with the warmer weather we've been having.

One thing, however, that comes with it is long grass.
 I've been watching and knowing that the day is coming when our neighbor decided to cut his grass...because, really, if his is as long as ours, it doesn't matter how long it is, but as soon as he cuts it...ours doubles in length!

So as I type this, I hear a tractor going and know the sound well...it is our friendly neighbor cutting his grass.  I guess that means that the shed has to get "unstuffed" from the winter storage and that Matt needs to dig out the tractor, get it in working order, and then it gets turned over to me.

But I'll take it...the sunshine is well worth it!

2 comments:

  1. Our yard was looking rough right before Mom and Dad came to visit, so I wimped out and paid the neighbor boy $10 to mow it. Steve only lets me do that when I'm desperate. :)

    ReplyDelete