Monday, April 11, 2011

First Campfire

We loved the beautiful weather this weekend.  The deck is now cleaned, sealed and ready for a cookout.  The tractor is fixed (at least for now before we do a few other fixes) and our grass is freshly cut.

Sunday night we had our first campfire of the season.  It was a quick one since we were the last ones out of church and it was late when we started, but the kids enjoyed their first hot dogs over the fire!

I had a camera lesson Friday night, so I practiced taking some action shots...the one of Maddie jumping in the air almost turned out...one setting was off. At least her face was in focus!  Couldn't get one of all three kids jumping and still in focus. I'll have to practice that.  

Can't wait for all the fun spring/summer activities to come!


  






1 comment:

  1. I really like the picture of Maddie jumping. I think its actually better that her arms and legs weren't in focus. It conveys motion in the picture. While it may not have been the effect you were going for, that's a technique all on its own and I think its cool.

    ReplyDelete