Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Moving On...

So I've gotten over the fact that I deleted the past 3 months of our lives and am moving on. My solution is that I have the pictures I've used stored in order on the web, so I will know what I posted about by what pics I used.  So when I need a mindless activity, I'll go back and do quick picture posts, with not much writing.  That way when I get my blog book, I'll at least have something from the past 3 months documented!

But...for now we'll move on.  

I feel like such a Bah Humbug, but we are taking down our pool. We've had a few leaks, so the water was low, algae was growing, and the kids by this time of the year are tired of swimming.  To me, it is not worth the time and expense of upkeep by the middle of August.  

Today we pulled out the hose and we're rinsing everything off.  The kids have been playing in the hose for 2 hours now...who would've thought?!
Josie joining in on the fun....she absolutely loves the hose!

1 comment:

  1. Every year we say we can't wait to set the pool up, and then we use it maybe 3 times. I understand!

    ReplyDelete