Oh man, I have to admit, that may just drive me to tears, too. Does anyone you know get your posts e-mailed to their accounts? That's the only way I could think of to "recover" the content . . . ?
If not, you DO still have all the pictures (right?), and even perhaps a calendar (?) of the memorable events; I know that doesn't recover your already written 'record' of said events, but it does kind of piece it back together some, right? :( :( :(
Kim- not sure if anyone has them emailed. Matt searched and searched for a solution and couldn't find any way to recover the posts. Oh well...thankfully I have the pictures I've used, so shouldn't be too hard to go fill in the blanks. Will just have to find the time to do it!
So sorry.... I assume that means they won't be in your blog book when you get it? I'd probably cry!
ReplyDeleteOh man, I have to admit, that may just drive me to tears, too. Does anyone you know get your posts e-mailed to their accounts? That's the only way I could think of to "recover" the content . . . ?
ReplyDeleteIf not, you DO still have all the pictures (right?), and even perhaps a calendar (?) of the memorable events; I know that doesn't recover your already written 'record' of said events, but it does kind of piece it back together some, right? :( :( :(
Kim- not sure if anyone has them emailed. Matt searched and searched for a solution and couldn't find any way to recover the posts. Oh well...thankfully I have the pictures I've used, so shouldn't be too hard to go fill in the blanks. Will just have to find the time to do it!
ReplyDeleteI actually think it was probably only 25 posts or so...not nearly as bad as 50!
ReplyDeleteOkay, I would have cried...or maybe thrown the computer. So sorry!
ReplyDelete