I hadn't officially taken the kids pictures this year. I think I haven't bothered because, thanks to my new camera, I've gotten decent pictures of them at different times throughout the year. I did want to get a picture of them this fall though. Today I took them out at lunch and I ended up with one that I liked. The unfortunate thing is that you can't really tell it is fall! I was hoping for trees with pretty leaves...oh well...
I'd still like to take their individual pictures very soon. We'll see if that actually happens.
I did get some cute ones today of them with Santa hats on for Christmas cards. I've already missed one good sale on photo cards and wanted to be ready when the next one comes!
No peeks on the Christmas pictures yet though....I don't even know for sure if the ones I took today are the ones I'll use, but they are there if we don't get any other good ones!

Love it! Can't wait to see the Christmas pictures!
ReplyDelete