Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Hocking Hills 2011

This past weekend we headed to Hocking Hills with the Clark side of the family for a fall weekend getaway.

We had a great, relaxing time hiking (even an adventurous night hike!), playing games, eating s'mores and just hanging out!
Matt and I got addicted to Blokus!  We played this game many times over the weekend, trying to figure out the best strategy.  Although Matt kept beating me at first, I won the last 3 games!:)
Ash Cave...so pretty!
Family Pictures
Matt and I at Old Man's Cave.
Grandma had painting and lots of other games planned for the kids. They loved it!
No good fall weekend getaway lacks a bonfire and s'mores! Yum!
The whole gang.

It was great to spend time in the beautiful outdoors for a weekend.  As Romans 1 tells us that God's power and His nature are clearly seen in His created world, especially with the beauty of the fall season!

No comments:

Post a Comment