Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Secret Keeper Girls

This past Sunday night, Maddie and I had the opportunity to go to a Secret Keeper Girls Conference together with some friends.
Secret Keeper Girls teaches girls to value modesty and to realize that they are a masterpiece created by God.  I'm so thankful for these great materials that teach girls to turn to the Bible for everything in life, and to share what is on their hearts with their moms.  

Maddie and I shared some tears together and had a good talk on the way home from the conference. I'm so thankful for my little girl and the beautiful young lady she is turning into. One of my daily prayers for her (and all three, actually!) is that she would "...grow in the grace and knowledge of the Lord Jesus Christ..." (2 Peter 3:18).  So excited about doing some "8 Great Dates" with her!

No comments:

Post a Comment