Friday, October 28, 2011

Washington, D.C.

We just arrived back from a trip to Washington! I'm so thankful that we got to go with Matt on his business trip this week.  We spent 2 days sight-seeing together, then the kids and I explored on our own while Matt worked for 3 days.

Sunday night we stayed in Cumberland, Maryland.  What a surprise we had when we looked out our window to find woods and a stream!  I just had to go out and explore.  This was just at the edge of the Appalachian Mountains and the drive was beautiful...leaves were so colorful!

On Monday we headed to D.C.  We went from the White House...
to the Capitol...

with stops at the American Indian Museum and the Air and Space Museums along the way.  

So thankful for the beautiful weather for this trip. More pics to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment