We had a great long weekend together. We headed out Friday night to Columbus to a hotel with a nice swimming area. The kids found out Friday afternoon where we were going and wow, were they excited!
The kids swam like fish and Matt and I sat in the hot tub!
Saturday morning, Matt left with Braden and Kinslee for home. Maddie and I stayed for another girl's day/night and had a great time talking and shopping. This was Maddie's main Christmas present this year and she's decided it needs to be a regular Christmas gift and she even wanted Kinslee to come along next year. It was a great to get to spend time with her and she loved every minute of the attention.
Sunday evening, the kids spent the night a friends' home, so Matt and I got a free night! Thank you Sarah! Matt surprised me by putting all of our wedding VHS tapes on DVD. I was so excited as I had dropped a few hints that I'd like to watch the videos. I'm thankful for my hubby who worked all day Saturday while I was gone for this surprise.
We are back to normal schedule today...so thankful for this short week!
So glad you had a wonderful, fruitful weekend! Looking forward to that time with Rylie! And your 3 kiddos are welcome anytime! It was fun!
ReplyDelete