Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Finally...Snow!!

We had to drive 4 hours northeast, but finally, the kids got to play in some snow and sled down a hill!  We were heading up to mom and dad's to drop the kids off for the week and had to leave the evening before we planned due to snow.  I thought I was going to get away with not packing snow clothes, but at the last minute we had to throw them in.  All three enjoyed sledding down the hill, but Kinslee doesn't last long...she came in before I could get out my camera.  
From what I hear, they enjoyed several days of snow play until the rain melted it away.  Now that they've had their snow fun, spring can come:)

2 comments:

  1. Our kids haven't seen a flake this whole season! (And I'm okay with that--but I know they'd be so thrilled if they got just even one play in the snow day.) But maybe it the birds start chirping and the buds come out soon, (I can dream!) they'll forget they didn't see snow and just revel in the spring with me??

    Here's hoping. Glad your kids got some . . . although I have to say I laughed about the "packing snow clothes" mention--I completely understand!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We still need snow here!!! I am ready to go tubing and I know there is "snow" there, but it just isn't the same. :)

    ReplyDelete