Monday, February 6, 2012

Winter Blast

We spent this past weekend with the youth group at Skyview Ranch for Winter Blast.  With the warm weather we've had this winter, we weren't expecting snow.  Much to our surprise, we woke up Saturday morning to a winter wonderland! It snowed big, fluffy flakes until about noon, so the teens all got to sled and tube down the hills.
Matt got turned into an ice cream sundae again this year.  I told the teens I would do this instead of Matt if they wanted, but they were very concerned about the syrups not coming out of my hair. What can I say....we have a great group of teens:)
Maddie came with us this year.  She really enjoyed all of the activities, the band and speaker.  Hard to believe that in only a year and a half she will be youth group age. Yikes!

No comments:

Post a Comment