With the beautiful weather this week, it has made me anxious to grill out. In order to get the grill out of the shed, the rest of the summer paraphernalia had to come out, too!
Braden was such a hard worker for me, bringing all of the chairs and table up to the deck.
I looked out the window to see him tying a rope between Kinslee's bike and the wagon, and I knew this would be worth documenting!
Unfortunately, the ground is wet and the table was too heavy for the bike to pull...this caused much frustration for this little engineer!
No worries, though...he just decided to use his brute strength.
The table coming up the stairs...
Victory! One heavy table done...8 more chairs to go!
He was "way too hot" for pants at this point, so out came the tank and shorts.
And when he got smart, he solicited the help of his big sister.
I'm thankful for my kiddos who are willing to work hard and for the most part do so with a happy heart!
This is GREAT! Love it. :)
ReplyDelete