It's been almost two weeks since I've posted. We've been busy with finishing up school, getting our yard ready for summer, appointments, time with friends and family...all of which has been good, but I'm tired! This week we slow down a bit and I actually took an afternoon nap today. It felt so good!
I haven't been the greatest about taking pictures with all of our activities, but I did get some from this weekend. Matt and Braden went on a camping trip to a nearby state park. This came with much anticipation by both boys! Instead of a tent, they slept in the van...which evidently was very comfortable.
We girls visited the campsite early Saturday morning. I brought the Tim Horton's necessities and the boys made us eggs and sausage.
Camping for the Clark family always means whittling. Matt gave Braden his first Swiss Army Knife. He was so excited he almost cried! Maddie and Kinslee both practiced their whittling skills.
My two guys:) They made many good memories together this weekend...including building a boat which I didn't get pictures of, but may in the near future post some.
The girls and I shopped, ate out and did some house organizing.
It was a busy weekend, but very much worth it!
No comments:
Post a Comment