Thursday, August 23, 2012

WMAC

Have I mentioned what a great dad Matt is?

I love his creativity and I love his love for the kids!  He combined these two things with an idea that came to him this summer. He decided he wanted to make some recordings of him talking to them and teaching them the Bible so they could listen to it while they fall asleep.  Braden is in to listening to sermons while he falls asleep. He thinks the local Christian radio station is great and has it running alllllll night.  This was the inspiration behind Matt's idea.

Matt created MACDaddy Radio (WMAC) and the first broadcast was this week.  Matt was out of town and he put together an hour long broadcast of him talking, telling jokes, explaining our Bible verse of the week, songs and a sermon that we heard recently and wanted to share with the kids on Ephesians 6:1-3.

The kids faces lit up when they got to hear Daddy talking to him while he was away!  
I love this new tradition!

No comments:

Post a Comment