I've been wanting to do a "back-to-school" post since our new school year has started (almost a month ago now!) but things have been so busy with school, soccer, 10K training, church and traveling that I haven't been able to do that yet. Hopefully in the next day or so!
In the meantime, we spent the weekend up at mom and dads. Steve and Katie were able to make it this time, which meant we finally got to meet Evie! She is so cute and about the happiest baby I've ever met. We got lots of baby cuddle time!
Along with meeting our new niece, we also got to celebrate Mom and Dad's 40th wedding anniversary. It was special for all of us to be able to be together for this day. After 40 years...here's the gang!
And we can't forget Great Grandma with all the grandkids.
We are so blessed by having so much family!
No comments:
Post a Comment