We are so excited that our wonderful friends, the Brown family, are homeschooling this year. We were able to do two activities with them this week...the Air Force Museum's Homeschool Days and a High Ropes Course at their local school.
I apologize for these being crooked, but I tried forever to get them straight and it wasn't working. So just tilt your head, please, to save me many more frustrations.
Zip Line! All of the kids loved this. They zipped over, and over...and over again!
Kinslee and Braden loved the rock climbing wall. When they weren't zipping, they were climbing!
This was definitely something the kids won't quickly forget.
They also enjoyed their classes at the Air Force Museum. Kinslee and Braden learned about satellite imagery, and Maddie's class built hot air balloons. Here is a video of their successful launch. I believe their team came in second place.
No comments:
Post a Comment