We woke up to a beautiful sight yesterday morning. So pretty that I had to go out in the 9 degree weather and snap a picture.
Lamentations 3:22-24
"The steadfast love of the Lord never ceases; His mercies never come to an end; they are new every morning; great is Your faithfulness. "The Lord is my portion," says my soul. "Therefore, I will hope in Him."
Some of my favorite verses that I can't help but thinking of on mornings like this. The pictures don't capture how pretty this frozen fog was that covered every branch of every bush and tree. Kinslee noticed it before I did and wanted to go out to play...at 7:30 in the morning....in the 9 degree weather!
I love the start of a new year. Ours is starting out quite hectic, but I'm learning to take one thing and one day at a time. As much as we love the holidays, it is nice to have them behind us and move forward into the new year, as busy as it seems it is going to be.
I'll hopefully have some posts for you over the next few days of some projects we've been working on!
No comments:
Post a Comment