Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Thankful for This Morning

I'm not going to lie that some mornings the last thing I feel like doing is school.  Whether it is a bad attitude on my part, an overwhelming schedule, or wild & crazy kids, there are some days I wish I could just spend the day locked in my room!

Thankfully, this morning is not one of those mornings.  The kids have been quietly working hard since breakfast, which makes for a very nice morning for me! I know this won't last long, so I'm enjoying every second.

Kinslee has been dressed as a princess for school each morning since after the New Year. She still loves dress-up and was excited this morning to be dressed like her Rapunzel Barbie.


I'm thinking Josie isn't minding this morning either!

2 comments:

  1. They should have a "like" button on here. Glad your morning is going good! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE that Kinslee has dressed like a princess every day since New Years!

    ReplyDelete