Because of Maddie's cake decorating class, we had quite a bit of buttercream icing and fondant left over in the freezer. We decided to use this up by decorating some Easter egg cut-out cookies.
The girls baking the cookies.
I'm so thankful they can bake...I get to enjoy all the fun of baking (which is actually just eating the final product) without all of the work for me:)
The girls did a great job being creative with the decorating!
Braden, who is currently infected with pink eye in both eyes, was really bummed that we told him to just put a layer of icing on a cookie to eat.
"That stinks...I've NEVER gotten to use the tips to decorate a cake...."
Who could resist that bummed face?? After scrubbing down his hands, we let him decorate his own cookie.
Look at that excitement!! Definitely worth it:)
Matt can never resist joining in on cookie decorating. It is the artist in him!
The beautiful tray of delicious cookies!
Yum! They look delish.
ReplyDeleteAwesome cookies!!! Looks like fun! So glad Braden could get in on it.
ReplyDelete