Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Enjoying the Weather

Spring weather has finally arrived to our area!

Last week we saw warmer temperatures. The kids rushed to play outside with any spare moment they had.  Here's Kinslee enjoying the sun...
A girl after my own heart!

Yesterday we had even warmer temperatures...about 80 degrees and sunny!

I know this is not here to stay...we're looking to the 40's on Friday, but we'll take any warm days we can get.

Matt and I enjoyed a weekend away last weekend. We went to a homeschool conference, which was encouraging and got me excited about next year. I needed that!  Most importantly, though, it was nice to have a break with just Matt and me.  

And I think the kids needed a break from us, too. They spent the weekend with Grandma and Grandpa Clark and had a blast. Braden loves working on fix-it projects with Grandpa, and the girls love painting and sewing with Grandma!  They had lots of goodies and even took their bikes to the trail for the first time this year.  Thanks so much to Mom and Dad Clark for giving us a break!

No comments:

Post a Comment