Thanksgiving was so much fun! My whole side of the family (except Grandma Wires) was together. Mom and Dad were brave to have 18 of us at most times, under the same roof. Thanks, Mom and Dad!!
Here's the gang...
Since we were all together, we had Thanksgiving and Christmas on the same day. I can never get that great of pictures on Christmas day since there is a lot going on in a little space!
After presents cousin play...
Braden looks forward to the Christmas tradition of putting together new Lego sets with his cousins.
Matt was sick one day, but he felt better Thanksgiving day. He was determined to make friends with Bella. One way to do that was to draw a horse on the Etch-a-Sketch. I missed seeing that finished work of art!
Look at this cutie. She's seriously the cutest little 18 month old ever! I loved getting to play with Evelyn.
We actually had snow!
And I actually went out in it!! I spent a total of 10 minutes out there, but it was enough time to slide down the hill a few times and document it with pictures.
We ended the weekend with an Ohio State/Michigan party. I'm not going to lie...we are not huge football fans, but we love relaxing in front of a good game with some party food...and we even got T-shirts this year! Our family is split guys and girls...guys for Ohio State, and girls for Michigan.
The family is pretty much evenly split, so both sides had equal cheering sections.
On Sunday morning, Maddie and Kaylie played a duet..Maddie on the piano and Kaylie on the flute. They played "10,000 Reasons"...a perfect song for the Thanksgiving weekend. They did beautifullly. I love that they got the chance to do this and love seeing these girls grow in the grace and knowledge of the Lord!
No comments:
Post a Comment