Today started back to our normal schedule! As much as we love breaks, there is just something about being on a schedule that makes the day go smoother. Yes , most public schools are still on break, but the kids were getting bored. That's one if the joys of homeschooling . We can work harder now and take a day off when we need it!
One of the things we do on January 1st is measure the kids heights. We have a spot on our schoolroom wall where we keep track of this. It always amazes me how fast the kids grow!

Braden has been a little distressed about his lack of growth. He grew almost an inch since June. I think with the girls growing so fast, he fears he'll never catch up!

Kinslee gets the prize for the biggest growth jump. About 2.5 inches since June!
All I have to say about Maddie's height is that I still have about half an inch on her. Crazy to think that sometime this year she'll pass me!

No comments:
Post a Comment