This holiday season has been great!
The kids talked Grandma and Grandpa into having them over for a sleepover, which meant an unexpected break for Matt and I. No kids for over 24 hours. And we were at home! Usually we are away when we are childless, so it was nice just to hang out at home and spend time together.
Matt is using his woodworking skills to build me a medicine cabinet for the kids bathroom. I can't wait to have this up....the kids are growing up and the amount of bathroom stuff they have has grown exponentially! I'll post pictures of that when it is done, which should be in a week or so!
I've gotten several organizing projects done, cleaning out drawers, organizing winter hats, mittens, etc, and putting together 2nd quarter portfolios. I feel caught up, which makes me happy:)
Having Matt home for a week was so refreshing, and I think we all feel like we've had a good break. I know I feel ready to take on the last two quarters of school. Back to a normal schedule tomorrow. I'm thankful that it is only for two days this week, then the weekend comes!
No comments:
Post a Comment