Wednesday, March 26, 2014

New Decor

It seems like as winter rolls on, I get the itch to change something up in the house. Last winter was the kitchen. This winter was the living room. The only thing I changed in this room was the accent color...from green to turquoise. I love the pop of color! And what I didn't plan is that the turquoise pops out in all of our pictures on our travel wall. We travel to a lot of places with water!


I got a couple of new throws and bought a can of spray paint to redo some of our candle holders and vases.


In this area I added turquoise flowers to our metal wall hanging. So many people have asked if the wall hanging was new. I guess the color draws your eye up to it!

This is the wall that is still in progress. We're getting new curtains if I can ever make it to the store to look at options. And I'm still waiting for my big painting for over the couch. I'm hoping Maddie can whip something out for me soon. :)

Even though it isn't springy outside, at least there's color inside now! 

No comments:

Post a Comment