So, wow. It's been a long time! I have several excuses for not keeping up with this blog. The main one is that we went through a stretch of switching up passwords and since This blog is under Matt's account, I didn't have his password. That's been the case for about 2 months. I finally got the password and am now
hoping to update the blog every now and the . Because after all, this is my way of scrapbooking and I love getting the blog book at the end of the year!
School is out and I couldn't be happier. I'm actually going to spend the major part of next week planning for the next school year. The summer is going to fly by! My hope is that I'll get excited about the new year when I start ditting through all the new books.
I'll have some pictures and more updates about life soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment