Thursday, March 3, 2011

Enjoying the Sunshine!

We've been blessed to have the sun shining for the past few days.  A wonderful thing!  I don't know who is enjoying it more...me, the kids....or Josie!  (I have been known to get my pillow and stretch out on the floor in the patches of sun.  Josie loves it when I do that!)
The kids have been playing outside each day after school.  It is so nice that they can get the fresh air.

We've had drywallers in this week working on our basement walls.  They are now done and I am hoping to be painting next week.  I'm excited to have this huge basement project done and behind us.  

I've had a quiet week with being stuck in the house due to the workers, so got out today and did some shopping.  I'm looking forward to this weekend...Matt and I have an official date tomorrow...babysitter and all!  Saturday we get to spend time with extended family that we haven't seen since Christmas.

Happy Weekend, Everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment