Friday, March 11, 2011

Where to Begin?

It may take me a few postings to catch up on our lives the past week.  We've been busy, but it's been a good week with a lot of visiting with friends and family, and a lot accomplished!

I'll start with last Friday night.  Matt and I got to go out on a date...it actually ended up being a whole day date since he got out of a class at 10:30 AM and was able to come home!  We had dinner out and then I went to my first photography lesson.  For Christmas, Matt got me 4 personal lessons from a guy at The Greene who owns Life in Letters. I've always desired to learn how to use a manual focus camera and never could figure it out!  I was able to learn more in that one hour than I had in all the reading I had done.  I'm supposed to be practicing what I learned and will go back in a few weeks with questions and samples of what I've tried to photograph.  Unfortunately, this week has been busy so I haven't played around with it too much. I'm anxious to go somewhere more exciting than just our house to see if I remember what I learned. Thankfully Matt seemed to catch on pretty quickly so I have him to remind me of different settings.

The kids had a blast with the babysitter. They always rope her into making up a treasure hunt for them!!

Saturday Braden was having a friend from school over to play.  He was sooooo excited about this. When I woke up at 6am, I found this note on the kitchen table:
Hmmm...wonder who my "secret child" is?

And the real question is...what time was he up in the night writing this note to us?

He and his buddy had so much fun playing the Wii and making LEGO ships to fly around the house.

Fast forward to today...(I'll fill you all in with a couple other posts other things we've been doing this week!)

Here we are at the weekend again. Kinslee was home sick today with a fever.  Although it doesn't look like strep, her tonsils are huge and it sounds like she has eaten a sock.  She is obviously a Clark child!

Thankfully this weekend is much  more laid back than last weekend.  We can relax and try to get Kinslee healthy.

No comments:

Post a Comment