Thursday, December 22, 2011

Mail Boxes

Kinslee has made mail boxes for her door and my door so we can pass notes back and forth.
This is the note that I found in my mail box yesterday. Frustrating that I can't get the picture to rotate no matter what I do!
Translation:  "Dear Mom, Did you know that I know why they call it Christmas?  Because only if there were in Christmas between the..." {okay...I'm not following her thought process on exactly why so I'm skipping that part:)}..."it would say CHRIST. I like the word Christ because it stands for Jesus and God."

So cute!

Her other note says, "I love you and you love me. Sometimes when I was at school I cried because you were not here. I love you very much.

Even on the hard days, I'm thankful to have my kiddos home with me this year, and I'm thankful for all of the things that make it possible for me to be teaching them this year.  

No comments:

Post a Comment