Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Basketball

Last week, Matt and I spent a great week away at the Biblical Counseling Training Conference. I hope to share some of what we learned soon, but we are still decompressing and trying to catch up on things at home. Mom and Dad came to watch the kids for us. They both were great substitute teachers and I came home feeling caught up on school, which was wonderful! Maddie, Braden and Kinslee had fun with Grandma and Grandpa going to the Air Force Museum, Jungle Jim's, and eating out, of course!

We are almost done with our basketball season. Braden has enjoyed this year much more than he has in the past.  He had his buddy, Isaac, on the team and Isaac's dad as a coach, so this has helped him to have more fun & a better attitude with it this year.

Here are some pics from a recent game!




1 comment:

  1. Braden is looking so grown up! Tell him good luck on his next game :-)

    ReplyDelete