We've had piano and guitar recitals the past two weeks. Here are their performances. Kinslee loves getting up and playing in front of people. (Sorry for the sideways video...I forget I have to video in landscape mode!)
Maddie doesn't necessarily like playing in front of people, but she has accepted it and generally her nerves work well for her. She practices very hard, so she has confidence that she knows the song!
Braden and Matt had a recital at the mall. They played "10,000 Reasons". Matt is playing the chords and Braden is playing the melody. Matt was really nervous but Braden was cool as can be! He wants to start taking guitar weekly and is so excited that now he is playing all 5 string chords.
I guess I get off pretty easy not having to play in front of people...I think I'll keep it that way:)
No comments:
Post a Comment