Thursday, March 21, 2013

Roller Skating

We have a little bit of cabin fever here.  

The few warmer, sunny days we've had the kids have been outside playing. After the first day that Braden was able to do that, he said, "That was the most fun I've had in a looooong time!"

Yes, the winter is getting long for us all.

To help pass the time, Kinslee and Braden have been in to roller skating around the house. Maddie enjoys it too, but she grew out of her skates, so is at the mercy of Braden for her skate time. While the rolling back and forth can be a little annoying at times, I don't blame them for wanting something different to do.  I pulled out my camera the other day. I've not played photographer for awhile, so I had fun experimenting around that afternoon.

The race is on!

Braden's goofiness landed him on the floor in a pile several times.





Someday soon, we'll get to go outside. But for now, I'll be satisfied with active kids rolling around the house!

2 comments:

  1. Love it!! Looks like lots of fun! We are ready for warmer weather, too! Although,I heard moderate to heavy snow this Sunday. Uugghhh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now roller skating is something I really loved back in the day. I still do, but I haven't been in quite a while...actually I believe the last time I went was with you guys (and Daisy and Hayley). Good times! I can't wait for warmer weather either...all this snow really bites.

    ReplyDelete