Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Act Like Men


It's been a month now, so I need to catch up on posts before all of the fun Christmas activities come!

At the beginning of November, Matt, Braden and their friend Bruce went to the Act Like Men conference in Indianapolis.  They got to enjoy hearing James MacDonald, Greg Laurie, Matt Chandler, and Mark Driscoll. And they even got to see a concert by Lecrae!  

They really loved the conference.  Braden was a little concerned about sitting through a "church service" all weekend long, but he quickly learned that it was going to be anything but boring.  They loved the worship led by the Vertical Church band.  I can only imagine that a room of 12,000 men singing sounded pretty awesome!

Braden's favorite speaker was James MacDonald.  Matt's favorite speaker was Mark Driscoll. I'll have to admit...we've listened and watched so many of his messages that I'm a little jealous Matt got to hear him in person!


1 Corinthians 16:13-14
"Be watchful, stand firm in the faith, act like men, be strong.  Let all that you do be done in love."

No comments:

Post a Comment