We had such a great Christmas this year! We were home, which meant lots of relaxing. And in between relaxing, we got some much needed house projects and organizing done. Matt worked up through Christmas Eve, which was a little strange. I think that was one of the only times he has worked Christmas Eve and although at the time I wished he was home, I'm glad he chose to take time off after Christmas when the busyness of Christmas day was over.
We spent Christmas Eve with Matt's family at Mom and Dad Clark's house. It was a great time of amazing food, and catching up with family we hadn't seen since Halloween.
As usual, Leen made some amazing gifts. Braden got a new basketball fleece blanket. It is so soft, the kids fight over it!
Kinslee got Raggedy Ann and Andy dolls. They are beautiful! She needs to go into business selling these dolls!
Maddie got some adorable cupcake potholders and a cookbook full of Clark family recipes, all made by Aunt Leen.
No comments:
Post a Comment